Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 3 ~ Second Chances

From the wise & wonderful Brene' Brown


Today I am grateful for second chances ~ and those dear souls who provide them for me.

When I screw up...

When I try to speak my truth and it doesn't come out quite right...

When I get *really* dramatic and emotional...

When I can't seem to find my way...

When I want to give up...

When I just simply fall apart...

When I neglect to take my own advice...

When I think too much with my head and forget to lead from my heart...

When I lack trust in the process to which I am deeply committed...

When I keep repeating the same faulty behavior over and over and over again...

When I think my past has to define my future...

When I let my fears & gremlins get the best of me...

When I give up hope...

* * *

Oh, yes, today I am *most* grateful for second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment