Monday, May 23, 2011

The View from Here

Tanner on my crafting table with Lakshmi looking on.


*This post from May 9th was apparently swallowed up in the black hole of blog posts when Blogger had issues two weeks ago.  (Sorry!)  I've re-written it to the best of my memory's ability.



There are endings ~ and many options for new beginnings ~ coming my way over the next month or so. And I'm going my best to stay focused, practice good self care, welcome the ever-changing feelings, and BE present as I go with this flow.

I've spoken before of my adoration for the Osho Zen Tarot card deck.  It never ceases to amaze me in its accuracy and ability to cut right through to the (often hidden) truths of whatever matter I need to discern.

Just the other day, while contemplating (and, of course, trying to make sense of!) the upcoming endings and multiple options before me, I asked for its guidance.  Here's what I pulled:

POSSIBILITIES



REBIRTH



(And when I asked what I should be DO-ing during this time of change...)


PATIENCE


How amazingly appropriate!

I'll soon reveal the specific nature of these big changes (a few of you have already been given details).

In the meantime, check out these two blogs with very similar names.  They're neat! 
(And I had no idea they existed when I named mine.)


and 



See you back here real soon!

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment