Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 2 ~ Sun (11-14/365)

Well, here I am again.  After a much-longer-than-expected hiatus (for which I've coined the term "lifeus interruptus"...because they seem to keep coming!), I'm resurrecting these daily photo posts.  Please forgive my absence and lack of dedication to my commitment.

(Three reasons for my sojourn away included a two-day, 500 mile road trip ~ nine days with my mother visiting here at the Lake ~ and more than two weeks without reliable internet service.  Oy!)

So, in some catch-up posts...I give you...more of the SUN!!!

Taken from my car window while driving South on I-75 in Ohio



The celestial toilet seat at my dear friend Persephone's house!



The view of my Kettering house as I back out of the driveway,
a part of the above-mentioned 500-mile journey.



Arriving back at the Lake, an indoor shot of my shower curtain!  :)


Tomorrow starts a new week ~ a bit off my original schedule of 365 days straight, but...oh, well.

The theme with be bugs, insects, and tiny crawling/flying creatures.  I've got some incredible shots & stories to share, so please stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. "Lifeus Interruptus" happens. No worries on the catching up.

    And good work with the photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete